It is Layla Hinchen (Ltd)’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you, which you may provide to us, in the circumstances set out below.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
- we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we, (Layla Hinchen), are the “data controller”.
If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
Personal Data we collect via our website elearning.laylahinchen.com, our social media channels (Facebook and Instagram), our mailing system (Mailchimp) and our payment systems (Paypal and Stripe)
Personal Data that you provide to us:
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us by filling out a contact form, registering for training or booking in for a treatment.
Personal Data we collect:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Your business name (sometimes)
- Your address
- Payment type – Payment details are held by our payment processor, not us
Data that we collect automatically:
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data legitimately. We use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of our website;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences and may be of interest to you;
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us.
These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences.
PayPal and Stripe for the purpose of processing necessary payments and subscriptions.
Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect.
We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
We review the Personal Data we hold at regular intervals and delete permanently or anonymise any Personal Data which is no longer necessary.
Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
Layla Hinchen and her team can be contacted on email@example.com