1) A non refundable, non transferable booking fee is required to secure all new appointments.
2) If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours of your appointment, this will result in a fee for the total amount of your appointment.
3) If you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours of your appointment, this will result in a 50% fee of your total booking.
4) A patch test is required for all new clients.
5) You must agree to follow all pre and post aftercare given. Failure to do so will affect your finished results. If aftercare is not followed and an additional treatment is required you will be charged accordingly.
6) You must be over 18 years of age.
7) You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
8) You must disclose all medical conditions and current medication as this may affect your treatment.
9) Eyelash extensions must be removed prior to any eyeliner treatment.
10) You must wait a minimum of 4 weeks in between procedures to allow for the skin to fully heal.
11) Please ensure you are happy with the treatment before leaving the premises. Any additional retouches after this will be charged and can not be completed within the first 4 weeks.
Training Terms and Conditions
1) Once a booking and a booking fee has been made, any fees are non refundable and non transferable. A booking fee is taken to secure your training dates.
2) Once we have processed your booking we will send a confirmation email and invoice. Your place is guaranteed only when your booking fee has been received and you have received a booking confirmation. If you do not receive a booking confirmation please call us.
3) All current fees are payable at www.laylahinchen.com or by phone or BACS. Details can be found on your invoice. If you are unsure of fees for your course, please contact us for clarification on 07921744334.
4) Your remaining balance must be paid no later than 14 days (lash & brows) / 21 days (permanent makeup) prior to your course start date. Failure to do so will result in a loss of your booking fee and the place being opened up to other students.
5) In the event of a student withdrawing from a course before completion or failing to attend the course without giving at least 21 days prior notice, no refund will be made or transfer offered.
6) You must ensure that you attend every hour of the course on which you are booked. Our course content is designed to meet the criteria set out by the relevant awarding bodies. Failure to attend all the guided learning hours could result in you not gaining the relevant qualification.
7) Students must be 18 years or over at the time they commence a course.
8) Layla Hinchen will not guarantee any customer will pass any test, examination or competence certificate. If during the test, examination or competency demonstration you do not meet the standards required by the governing body applicable to that skill, Layla Hinchen cannot be held responsible.
9) All course materials are copyright to Layla Hinchen and will not be copied without written permission.
10) All students are required to adhere to the Health and Safety Policies, Security Policies, Student Conduct, Client Confidentiality, Data Protection and any other policy or regulation as set by Layla Hinchen. These are available to students on request.
Want to find out more?
Get in touch!
Get in touch if you can’t find the service you’re looking for. We’ll get
back to you as soon as we can on how we can help.